Saturday, July 28, 2012

7/22/12

Gordon: "You get your snap on smile."
Mom: "You get what?"
Gordon: "You know, when you get old you get your snap on smile"
Mom: "Where did you learn that?"
Gordon: "From Qubo!" (a kids tv channel)

I have put a couple more posts on the blog:
earlfamilyblog.blogspot.com

Russell has not "officially" rolled over yet, but it seems like it could be any day now..we'll keep you posted!

Eden: "Mom, I can't help clean anymore...my arms are tired."

I was having a bit of a ruff day awhile back. Gordon totally caught on and set up the Super Nintendo all by himself and came to me and said, "Mom, I want to watch you play Dr. Mario" (Gordon knows that is my favorite video game to play...he was trying to cheer me up. Such a sweetheart.)

Gordon asked me to pitch some balls to him in the backyard. Before we started he put on a bike helmet. After we were playing for awhile I mentioned that real baseball players wear helmets when they are batting. He looked so surprised and said, "Really! I was just wearing it because I like it, cool!"

I got Russell to cackle laugh the last two nights in a row. Melt my heart!

Eden has been my snuggle bug the past several days, every morning she creeps into our room and climbs into bed with me. She is adorable!

Thanks to G&G Earl for watching the kiddos and then letting us hang out and swim yesterday. We all had a wonderful time!
We love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment