Monday, June 18, 2012

6/11/12

Just a few for this past week.. 
Sending all our love!

Mom: "You are dirty. When we get home we will have to throw you into tub."
Eden: "That makes me afraid!"
Mom: "Why, you take baths all the time"
Eden: "No, I am afraid of the 'throw' "

We were riding in the car And Eden had said something like "I want to do that right now!" Ella chimed in from the back and said, "Eden, you said 'I want to do that right now' but you could say it like this 'I would like to do that, please.'.....Do you see the difference?" 

Gordon is really into playing Monopoly. He asks to play it everyday...pretty much all day. It has been really fun!

Russell had his two month check up and he weighed in at just over 13 pounds and 25 1/2 inches long. He is growing SO quickly! Just love this little boy!


A BIG Hello to Mildred!! I love getting your messages on the phone. I always smile when I hear them ;) And hoping I get my quite moment to call you sooner than later! I am so grateful to Janet for printing them and mailing them to you. Sending our love!

No comments:

Post a Comment