Sunday, March 10, 2013

3/4/13

Just a few for this past week ;) Love you all!

Taylor was tickling Russell this morning and then he looked over at Ella with his tickle fingers showing....Ella quickly said, "Don't tickle me!".....and then after a pause continued, "but you can give me a hug and kiss".

Yesterday we were web cam-ing with Grandma and Grandpa Nielsen and Russell was right up by the screen and was trying to honk Grandpa's nose and he was trying to play with Grandma's necklace...if only he really could reach through the screen!

I had some ladies over last night and there were some left over treats. So when the kids woke up this morning I told them they could choose a little cookie or a mini doughnut. Ella chose a cookie and Eden chose a doughnut. After taking one bite Ella said, "Oh Mom, there is peanut butter in this...I don't want it anymore, can I switch." I said okay. She then ate a doughnut. A few minutes later Ella came over and said, "Well Mom, I didn't want to be wasteful...so I ate my cookie too." I am not sure if she planned that from the beginning or not...but smart and sneaky either way.

Russell is growing up so fast. A few signs he can do now. Wave hi and bye, sign 'more' when he wants more of something. (not every time) but will sign 'finished' when he is done eating.He is also working on 'please'.  And he took me off guard today when I asked him something and he quickly replied "ya". Not sure if he meant it or not, but it still made me do a double take and realize he is becoming a little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment