Sunday, March 10, 2013

3/8/13

Eden was upstairs swinging in the loft and singing..."it feels like I am on a roller-coaster...like a roller-coaster....oh ya"

We were talking about everyone's middle names during lunch today and I was telling everyone their middle names. Then they asked "What is Russell's middle name?" I replied, "His name is Russell Condie Earl." Ella said, "Oh like the second half of Cotton Candy...it is Condee...." :) That girl is always thinking.

This afternoon Ella looked at me and said, "Mom...you are the best Mom ever....I am so glad that I got you!" Melt my heart!! So glad that I got that cute girl!

In the car the other day Ella said to Eden, "You need to keep your belt on because Heavenly Father knows everything and if you take it off He will sent the police!"

Gordon has chosen to have a "minute to win it" birthday party and tomorrow is the day. He couldn't be more excited! Picture of that to come soon :)

Russell is picking up things very quickly. He will pick up things off the ground like paper or other things he should not eat. He will hold it out and look up at me and shake his head no, no.... over and over again. It is so adorable!  He was also trying to play peek-a-boo with Taylor and I this morning while he was eating his breakfast. Basically anything he does right now I am so in love with. Such a fun age!!!

We were going upstairs for his nap this afternoon and he looked at the kids and said his version of "nigh-nigh", and waved. And I swear he called out Ella's name today. Again just love this age!

We love you all! Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment