Tuesday, April 23, 2013

4/20/13

I was doing the girls nails while the boys were at the Father and sons camp out (and Russell was sleeping). I was asking the girls if they wanted something painted on top of their nails. Like a flower or polka dots (I was thinking of easy things)..then Ella said, "Well you could paint a doll." I said "That is pretty hard."...then she said, "well you could do a cute little palm tree..or a rose...or a little person holding out their hand and then make sure you draw their feet." We settled on a stick figure on each of her ring fingers. :)
And while I was painting Eden's fingers she said,"Hey, lets tell jokes. I will go first.....What did the cat say to the Princess?....Wouldn't you like to marry me? ....but you can't because I am not human!"
At the Father and Sons Gordon and Taylor made a bow and arrow from string and sticks. It shoots really well. So if we every are stuck in the wilderness I am counting on my men to fasten a bow to we can eat ;)
Gordon is very into playing marbles. The actual game of marbles. (And don't worry we only play when Russell is sleeping and count them when we are done ;) )
Gordon lost another tooth. Brings his total to 8. And Russell is working on his first molar.
We love you all and hope everything is going well for each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment