Thursday, October 31, 2013

5/3/13

Pretty sure I missed a week...sorry!!!

During Sacrament meeting today Ella looks back over our bench and lets out a gasp...."Mom, look that person is ASLEEP!...their eyes are CLOSED...and they are not little, they are big...like almost an adult!"
Russell is working on TWO of his molars. I thought it was one...nope top and bottom on his left side. Hard work for a little boy!
We made cotton candy for Family Night last night and when we announced it to the kids Ella with pure excitement and joy said, "I- am- so - excited! Best- Night- ever!" (and with each beat she was striking some new dance pose.)--this is when I wish more than anything I had a video camera to capture it.
The girls have been whining about playing the computer so I told Ella this morning we are going to go the whole day without playing the computer and see if that helps us to not whine. Then she came over and started asking/whining if she could play the computer. I was explaining to her..."what if we didn't have a computer then you wouldn't be whining about it"....she thought for a moment and then said, "Mom...I would still whine"
In the car yesterday Eden's shoes fell off and they were near the door. She said to Gordon, "Can you get them? I don't want them to fell out". Gordon corrected her and said, "it is fall out". Eden said, "fell...fall...what's the difference, it is okay."

We were getting ready to do scriptures with the kids and they were laying on the ground...that was all the invitation Russell needed. He quickly crawled over from the other side of the room and dive bombed Ella...yelling "AHHHH" while he was doing it. Then he went over to Eden and Gordon...same thing. We all were laughing so hard! I have been trying to get it on video for the past few days and I seem to always miss it. Soon!!
Whenever I pour milk into Russell's bottle he does a cute little squeal for joy then laughter...every time. So cute!
Russell is growing up so fast, and figuring things out very quickly. He was in the cart at Costco the other day and had a tissue in his hand. I looked at him and he put it up to his nose and made a loud blowing sound. Another day he followed me into the laundry room with a rag and started to clean the floor.
We were at Costco and Gordon come running over..."Mom, you have to try this ex-sample...you are gonna love it!"
We love you all and hope you are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment