Thursday, September 27, 2012

8/06/12

We were watching the Olympics the other day and Eden came up to Taylor and said "Is this only girls playing?" (It was a womens sand volleyball game) He responded, "Yes". She then said "Then Dad you can't look you are a boy" --since the girls are wearing bikinis.

Gordon has been getting very into the Olympics. At times it seems to be almost painful for him to watch if it is close. He seems to have the Grandpa Gordon Hansen gene. He love to watch, but gets very concerned too :)

We were sitting at the movie theater (every Wednesday morning during the summer we were able to go see a kids movie at the theater). Eden leaned in and grabbed my head to whisper something in my ear, which she does often. This time she whispered "I love you Mom". Totally caught me by surprise and totally melted my heart!

This week Ella has been such a sweet girl! She is a helper...like a little Mama. I love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment