Thursday, September 27, 2012

9/03/12

We have a jar of Starburts that they can get one when they get caught choosing the right... Well Eden was trying to talk me into letting her have two 'choose the right candies'. I told her she could have one. She responded with, "Mom you are so silly...and adorable!" Obviously she had moved into the flattering to see if that would work ;)

The girls have started to play a new game that they call 'Fashion'. They go get dress up clothes on and say 'fashion, fashion, fashion' while they walk around the house. Then I heard Ella say, "Eden on the count of three you say 'pretty' and I will say 'fashion'...ready...one, two, three..." So cute!!

Gordon lost another tooth. One of his top front ones this time. As Taylor put it..he instantly looks older now.

I found a note that Gordon had written for Ella. This is what it said...' you hatoo sae it kindlee" Made me smile ;)

Russell loves to grab for things...especially his sisters hair. A built in way to make sure they don't smother him too much with kisses.

Eden had a wonderful birthday party. She felt loved for sure! Pctures to come on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment