Tuesday, March 25, 2014

11/21/13

The kids refer to our cars in this way. "Mom your car is like Mater and Dad's car is like Lighting McQueen!"
Ella told Taylor the other morning, "Dad I have something I need to tell you, it is a secret..." So Taylor bent down and she whispered this into his ear. 'When you are alone with Mom you should look at her and say "You are one Dynamite gal"'. What a great piece of advise ;) (she got it from Wreck it Ralph)
I was working on the flowers for this wedding I am helping with this weekend and Eden found a stray carnation floating around. Not long after that I found her dancing around the house singing...using a carnation as her microphone.
Eden and I were in the car the other day and I could see her in the rear view mirror with something seriously troubling her mind. She asked, "Mom so the people at Disneyland you know like Goofy...are they real? Or are they just dressing up?" I thought I would tell the truth. So I told her that they were people dressed up like the characters...She got an even more concerned look on her face. "So Pluto is not real?.....just a costume I replied.....AND MINNIE is not real?.....Nope sweetie just someone dressing up.....AND JAKE AND THE NEVERLAND PIRATES?" I think I crushed her world a little bit. I explained that they are real in the cartoon world but in our world people just dress up to look like them. She was deep in thought for awhile and I could tell fighting back a few tears. Broke my heart!
It has been a hectic week sorry I don't very many this time around... :) Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment