Tuesday, March 25, 2014

1/9/14

Wow!! It has been a really long time since I have done any grandparents journals. It is so true when you skip a week, then two then three...and you get out of the habit! Sorry!!
So not a whole lot right now...just wanted to get something out so I can get on track again ;) Love you all!!

We were eating leftovers from Thanksgiving and Ella said, "I love this chicken", Taylor responded "It is not Chicken". Ella said..."oh...Rooster!"
Today at lunch Eden said, "You know Mom...beggars can't be choosers". It kinda came out of nowhere. I asked her where she learned that...at church maybe? She replied, "No, Dad told me that in the car....'beggars can't be choosers' but I said, unless you ask Mom nicely".
Ellanor lost her first tooth! She was so excited. It is the bottom middle one on the left. Our little girl is growing up so quickly!
Russell has learned how to climb out of his crib. He doesn't do it every time and still goes down for naps pretty easily, hopefully this holds true after sweet Evalyn comes next week ;)
All the kids know basically all the words to all the songs on the Disney Frozen soundtrack. They love it and I love watching them get so into it. Ella even knows the different movements they do as they sing. Can't wait till it comes out on DVD ;)
I am nesting away and trying to organize and purge as much as I can in these last few days leading up to the arrival of our little girl. I am so excited to hold her, but also have some many things I want to get done before she is here...with that I am off to keep cleaning and organizing.
Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment