Tuesday, March 25, 2014

2/21/14

Russell has decided to climb out of his crib instead of sleeping lately....he has been able to climb out for awhile but just recently decided to put that skill to work. Yesterday Evalyn was asleep and I had put Russell down for his nap...a perfect time to shower, I had only been in for a few min when I see a little head pop around the corner with a very proud look on his face. Then he slowly left the bathroom with a look of pure delight knowing that I couldn't put him back in his crib because I was in the shower. Looks like the "phase out nap" phase has begun....
Evalyn is such a doll! I took her in for her one month apt this week, she is 9 lbs 3 oz and 23 inches long. She is following the perfect growth curve, everything looks great!
I have noticed that Evalyn's fingers are very long, not sure if that will change as she grows, but looks like I will need to persuade her to play the piano ;)
Every time the kids knock on any door...really any time they knock on anything for that matter they do "the knock" from Frozen when Anna knocks on Elsa's door. And most times the song will soon follow.
Gordon is in the art club after school and loving it. :) When I went to pick him and his friend up from school they were talking about a super hero and Gordon's friend kept asking lot of questions...over and over and over. Gordon, trying to be polite said, "Can this conversation be done now please?"
Ella is going to her first Daddy/Daughter Dance tonight...pictures to come ;)
Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment