Tuesday, March 25, 2014

1/25/14

Again more time has passed since the I sent the last one of these out. It makes me sad because I know there are dear moments and memories that I will forget because I did not write them down.
Here are the ones I have as of late ;) 

Taylor has been taking one of the kids with him each time he goes to donate blood. But because of some medical things he was explaining to the kids that he might not be able to donate any more. Eden quickly responded, "is your blood all gone?"

I was told the kids that their cousins are coming over tomorrow Eden screams with delight and then says, "whoops sorry I screamed...." (with a cute embarrassed look on her face)

Eden was explaining to the other kids at lunch time when it is okay to talk about 'boo-boo's'...."We can say boo-boo like an owie... but, not these ones (pointing to her chest) and we don't talk about the boo-boos in the toilet either...."
Eden said, "We need to get our hair cut because if it is long like Rapunzel's then when we roll around it will get all in our face"
Another one from Eden ;) She is such a cutie!! We were driving in the car somewhere. Then all of the sudden from the back seat I hear her say with excitement, "I can't wait to die!" I was a little surprised by this statement so I asked her, "Why?" Her response was, "Because then I can meet Ruth!" (We had talked about Ruth an Naomi for scriptures a few nights ago)
Evalyn is such a doll and we are so glad that we were able to bring her home from the NICU as quickly as we were. She has brought us so much joy in just this past week and a half! Everyone is just in love with her! Russell took a day to warm up to the idea. He wasn't so sure at first, but now you can tell that he loves his 'baby'! He comes over and pats her gently and lovingly.
Love you all! Hope you each had a wonderful week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment