Tuesday, March 25, 2014

2/10/14

I don't know if I have sent this out yet or not....sorry if it is a repeat! ;) 

Gordon has been working really hard on his spelling words each week to try to get high scores. Lately the words have been challenging so it has been a bit of a struggle. Then the morning before his test last week we were running through a few. He seemed much more energetic and positive. He said to me with a smile, "Mom, I said a prayer so that I can do well on my test today!" What a great idea! I am glad he thought of it all on his own, and sad this busy, stressed out mama didn't. A good lesson for me. 

The kids were watching toy story three today and toward the end of the movie I looked over at Eden.....she was crying. What a sweet girl! That movie makes me cry too. 

Evalyn is smiling while she sleeps....she even makes that noise that sounds like she is laughing, melts me!!

Ella's 6th birthday is coming up (how is that possible!) she is having a 'Fancy Nancy' party inspired by a book grandma and grandpa Earl gave her awhile ago. She is so excited! :) pictures to come of that! 

Russell is such a chatter box these days. I feel like in the past few weeks he has grown a TON! Partially because Evalyn is so tiny, but he is talking more and just seems older. Not the baby anymore....and it kinda breaks my heart a little bit. 

The girls were out jumping on the tramp, and Russell was too. Then I saw Russell get off and go inside. After a few min. I decided I better go check on him, he had found the iPad and was playing it. When he saw me he quickly said...." No,no, no jump! No, no...." As he clung onto the iPad. :) 

Love you all!! 
Also I have added Evalyn's first week expirence on our blog if you would like to read more about it. Thanks for all the love and prayers! Such a wonderful testimony builder for me! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment