Monday, December 2, 2019

10/18/17

We were leaving to take the kids to school and as we were backing out of the driveway I asked the kids to check their homework folders to make sure I had signed their homework slips. Both Gordon and Ella were missing theirs.... I said, "good thing I asked".... then Gordon replied, "um... the spirit!?!" 

Listening to the radio and they said something about Gilbert. Evalyn lit up and said,"Hey they said Gilbert!!" Her beanie boo giraffes name is Gilbert.

Driving to pick up kids from school and a fire truck passed us. Evalyn said, "Look they are going to go help someone." And I replied, "Yes they are." She said, "Yep I think they're going to go help someone out of a tree."

When I go to get Henry out of his crib from his nap or in the morning he sees me walk in the door and immediately turns around to point at his blanket in his crib. I pick him up then I have to pick up the blanket to come with us. Every time

Waiting at the dentist office Evalyn was doing some dance moves (imagine a three year olds version of break dancing) I commented on how nice her dance moves where and she quickly said, "Grandma taught me how." ;) so which one of you have been holding out on the rest of us with your break dancing moves :) ??? 

We got several new books and the kids were looking at them today and noticed one the back it lists the US price and also the Canadian price. Eden read how much a book cost in each location and quickly noticed that every book cost more in Canada. Ella said quickly with out missing a beat, "That's because people have more money in Canada."

We love you all!! Hope you are enjoying your sabbath day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment