Monday, December 2, 2019

11/9/18

I found some old ones on my phone. I may have already sent these but just in case I didn't ;) 

Back from Nov 2015
Russell said pick your favorite color. I said blue. He said no that's a boy color. Pick pink. OK pink. That is correct!

These were from October 2018
We saw a homeless woman on the side of the road. We talked about it. Then Evalyn said, "when I'm a teenager I will have money and pay her."

Russell was somewhat arguing with Evalyn in the car about one of their friends. Russell was saying to Evalyn that Lila is his friend. Evalyn was insistent that Lila was her friend (because her and Lila are the same age). Then Russell said, "well Lila is my friend because she is room mates with my girlfriend"
What?!? (Amelia is a little girl Russell likes who is sisters with Lila) 

Russell- at stake conference, "who died?" I was confused, I said no one had... he then pointed out the beautiful flower arrangements. "See the pretty flowers... someone must have died"

 Then today Nov 9 2018
 While I was cleaning house we were listening to some Christmas music. The song by Mariah Carey called 'all I want for Christmas is you' was playing. Evalyn asked what does that mean? I explained all that she wants for Christmas is her family. We listen to the rest of the song then at the very end Evalyn perked up and said, "oh I understand all she wants for Christmas  is her family....because her family are the ones who will wrap her presents." 🤣

 Last Saturday Eden had a party that she was attending. It was most of the afternoon and into the evening. Ella at one point came running downstairs saying, "oh is Eden home? Where is she? I reminded her, "No, she's not getting home until 730." She got a sad look on her face and said, "oh I thought I heard her voice... I just miss her so much"

No comments:

Post a Comment