Monday, December 2, 2019

9/19/17

This is me attempting to get better at this again ;) love you all!! 

Evalyn said while I was getting ready Sunday morning.. "mom I love your elbows."

We were waiting for Gordon to be done with football and Evalyn was playing in the front seat. Gordon came to the car dripping sweat and after a few minutes said, "Man this seat is so hot it's like burning my back." Then we realized the seat warmer was on... Evalyn was having fun pushing buttons while she was hanging out in the front. 

Henry loves to dance. I'm not quite sure who he got his dancing inspiration from because his move is ....having an angry face and pumping his fist up and down. So serious when he is feeling the rhythm 

When I hold up my phone like I'm going to take a picture Henry will stop whatever he is doing and look right at the camera with a big cheesey grin :)

Russell said, "I know video games are not most important anymore." With a happy feeling I asked him what was. He replied, "Hands...... Because you can't play video games without your hands." Almost there... 

I was getting Henry out of the car the other day and as soon as I started to unbuckle his seat he closed his eyes and flipped his head to the side like he was asleep. I played along and said to the other kids, "oh, shhh Henry is sleeping... everyone be quite please" and then a little smile broke through and he popped his head up with eyes wide open and a giggle. We all gasped and said he is awake!! And as quickly as he had woke he pretended he was back to sleep again. This happened several times and never got old. Everyone was loving it :) 

All the kids are doing wonderful in school and getting good grades. They are enjoying being back to school. 

Evalyn had an idea today that she wanted to make her nursery teacher some cookies. So we did ;) love my sweet girl and glad she found a way for us to serve today! 

I needed to run a white shirt over to the church building for Taylor and we dropped it off and Taylor was making his way into the church house as we watched from the car and Evalyn started to cry and said..... "I want to keep him!" ️ She was sad but we were able to FaceTime daddy real quick before his appointment came, and that cheered her right up :) 

Gordon had his first football game on Saturday. Their team did very well... it was 40 something to 0. And one of those touchdowns belonged to Gordon. He ran it in after running and faking out a few opponents from about half way down the field. Proud momma moment!! :) 

Many days I am tired and exhausted but I do love being able to be home with these amazing little people that call me mom. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment