Monday, December 2, 2019

4/11/17

Not sure if I already sent these???? Sorry if it is a double ;) just found them in my notes. 

Russell looked out the window and saw it raining. He then asked what day is it? I replied Tuesday.... he said back with a little disgust, it can rain on Tuesday? 

Russell just said "you know in cars (the movie) they can't open their doors"  I asked him why he said "if they open their doors their brains will fall out" 

Gordon was explaining how is friends had taken an item from his lunch and he needed to figure out which of his friends had it. He then explained to me how he figured out through different clues and asking questions that he was able to figure it out. He then said, "I love having the blood of a lawyer!" 

We were getting in the car and I handed Henry a car as well as a little stuffed mini mouse. He got excited and grabbed them both but then quickly through the mini mouse over the side of his car seat. He was very content with the car. He is a boy!

Totally out of the blue we were driving to pick up kids from school and Russell says from the backseat "you know mom I am really sad grandpa Thompson had to die." I don't know if the kids have been talking about him lately but I thought it was really sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment