Monday, December 2, 2019

4/11/17

We were getting kids from school and Russell said from the backseat holding up two pieces of a paper towel and asked,  "Which one do you think is more aerodynamic like a race car?" As they were blowing from the air coming from the AC vent.

Taylor started saying to the kids, "give me some sugar" (meaning to give him a kiss on his cheek). So the other day I said it to Evalyn "Evalyn give me some sugar," as I was pointing to my cheek. So she came over and pushed her finger into my cheek.

We were having hamburgers and fries for dinner and Evalyn wanted more fries. I noticed she had only eaten her fries so I said, "Evalyn you haven't even touched your hamburger". She looked and me and quickly poked her hamburger with her finger saying with a big smile, "Now I've touched it!"

Today Henry was in the boys room looking at the lightning McQueen night light. This night light turns on by light sensor. He kept pointing at it and he was at the perfect angle so every time he touched the it the light would come on.  He thought he was pretty amazing.

Henry loves to dance with me in the kitchen. He has started to grab my hand and sway his arm around with me it may be my favorite thing ever. 

We went to go see Tim Timmerman: Hope of America the other night with the kids. The kids were having a good time and enjoying the movie. But the best part was when Taylor came on full screen as the DJ and Evalyn turned to Daddy in amazement exclaiming, "Daddy....that is YOU!"

We love you all and hope you are having a great week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment