Monday, December 2, 2019

1/27/17

Henry has started clicking his tongue. It is very slow and thoughtful when he does it, when you do it back to him, he lights up ;) 

Henry has also started to army crawl around. Not very quickly...but if he has the right motivation he does pick up the speed :) 

Evalyn is growing up, no more pacifier at night (she traded it in for a little beanie boo-stuffed animal, named Fantasia) And she is using the potty with no more accidents (knock on wood, right) ;) 

Evalyn choose a pink cake with pink frosting for her third birthday celebration. She was carrying the cake box and frosting tub around for days leading up to her birthday. Love that cute spunky girl! 

Gordon had some school wide testing this week and got the highest math score in all of the 5th grade ;) 

Ellanor the other day was chatting with me and at one point she looked at me and said, "You know, every boy has a little bit of crazy in them!" I laughed out loud. 

We have different Valentine decorations out and I have a framed picture of Taylor and I kissing in front of the Oakland Temple from our wedding day. Evalyn was carrying it around the house and kissing it. I asked her, "where are Mommy and Daddy in this picture?" She quickly replied, "DISNEYLAND". 

Russell has adopted the fad of saying "totes" in place of totally. All day long he will say, "that is totes awesome!, I totes want that, I totes can do that." -- I still have not totally...sorry, totes gotten use to it yet ;) 

Over Christmas Eden really enjoyed playing basketball with the boys. She loves sports and being active. She also lost another tooth the other day. She lost it at school...and was very excited to jump in the car to show me. She got a tooth necklace to hold the tooth in until she came home. Pretty exciting day! 

We love you all so very much! 




No comments:

Post a Comment