Monday, November 28, 2016

10/4/16

Gordon said, "You are not old until one of your kids births a baby" I starting laughing....then he responded, "What?!? It is a fact!"
Russell said, "If you run really fast you get a metal." I replied with a "yes that is true" (thinking he was referring to the Olympics). Then he said, "you know fast like me!" Looks like I need to find a metal ;)
We were driving home from school the other day and we were talking about how we spend a lot of time in the car. Then the idea of teleportation came up. I asked Gordon, "If you could teleport anywhere where would you go?" I quickly answered my own question while he was thinking..."I would go to Dad's office and give him a kiss on the face." Then Gordon said, "I would go to New Jersey so I can play with Evan". :)
We were playing 'would you rather' in the car. Russell said, "Would you rather have ice cream or go to jail?"- Nobody hesitated on that one :) 
On our way to run an errand the other day from the back seat Russell called up ,"Mom lets talk about something" I said, "Okay what do you want to talk about?" His reply, "Lets talk about the gospel!"
When I was at the gym the other day the kids care ladies came to get me to tell me I was needed for Evalyn. I assumed it was because I needed to change her diaper...nope, she had gone into the bathroom all by herself and took everything off and was using the toilet. Looks like I need to capitalize on this.
Gordon got braces a couple weeks ago and already is looking older! It is crazy what a little metal on your teeth can do. He has been a trooper, no complaints other than the first day. He needed a little wax on one of the back brackets that was cutting the side of his mouth. We found out that wax melts quickly in the car ;) And that you can not substitute tooth wax with candle wax.
The girls have been doing exceptional in ballet class, their teacher is so impressed with them. (they jumped a class and are in the top class...I was worried it would be too hard for them, but they are having no troubles at all!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment