Tuesday, February 5, 2013

10/5/12

Ella asked me, "Mom where is your death?" I wasn't sure what she meant. I asked her to clarify. She said, "Mom, where is your death...point to it on your body."....still not sure what she means :)

Eden has been wearing her ballerina outfit pretty much everyday this week and kicking her legs behind her when she walks everywhere. She can't wait to start ballet lesson next year! (she wants to be just like her big sister)

Russell started eating rice cereal. He loves it! Still trying to get use to it so it is not a huge mess every night....but we are embracing it. I let the kids help, lots of cereal everywhere but lots of laughs and smiles too ;)

I got the craft box out the other night and the kids have had a blast with it the last couple of days. They never get board of gluing and cutting. I am quite impressed with their crafty abilities.

Taylor and I decided just last night that we are going to take the kids to Sea World...TOMORROW! We are so excited....we haven't told them yet, it is going to be wonderful!

Not a lot of funny moments this week...well, not any I have written down..they happened for sure, just slipped from my memory. :) Hope next week I am better at writing them down.

Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment