Tuesday, February 5, 2013

1/22/13

Better late than never ;) Sorry I missed at least one week...maybe more.

Eden said to Ella: "Don't mess with me. I'm not a toy....I'm a person!"

Eden was on the toilet the other morning and I overheard her singing a song. It was to the tune of Snow White's 'I'm wishing'. She was singing "I'm Wiping....I'm wiping...." (you could put together the rest of the lyrics on your own ;)

Ella came into my room and said, "Mom SOMEBODY broke your scissors...it wasn't me and it wasn't Gordon...It was SOMEBODY."

Eden started ballet today. She did great! Ella also started in the longer evening class. She is really loving it and doing very well.

Russell is giving high fives. And my favorite thing is to hear him say, "Mama mama mama" while we are driving in the car.

I know I am missing loads of others. I need to make the resolve again to be better at writing them down.
Know that we love you all!!! Hope you are having a great week.

While doing scripture the other day, I said, and so this little girl hit her sister when she wouldn't give back the toy. Ella, what else could she have done besides hit her?"  She thought for a while and said, "well, it seems like hitting her it the best way."
We were at the store watching a video that was part of a marketing stand for a hi-def video camera. A sports car came on the screen and was shown zooming around.  Ella: "A sport's car.  You could get to a dance party super fast with one of those." It took me a second to register this comment. I stopped and asked her if that's what she said.  "Yep," she replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment