Tuesday, February 5, 2013

12/10/12

I was in the house looking out to the backyard where the kids were playing. I made the sign language sign for 'I love you' to Ella. She got a big smile and looked away. I could tell she was trying to think about how to do it back...she looked back at me so I did it again for her. Then with a giant smile she held up her hand high and proud showing me her thumb, pinky, and ring finger :)

Russell was sitting in his highchair eating his food taking breaks every now and then to blow raspberries on the side of his tray.

Russell is not technically crawling but he can get places if he really wants to. We were up in the girls room and he was at one end of the room and saw the giant Mickey at the other end of the room. He started rolling and rolling and rolling until he rolled right into the closet door. He even surprised himself. So fun to watch ;)

Last night was our Relief Society Christmas Dinner. And Gordon was able to sing as one of the "angels" for all the ladies. He was so great. And smiling ear to ear as he sang Silent Night.

At our ward Christmas Party Gordon was Joseph, Ella was an angel, and Eden was a sheep. They all had a wonderful time singing and acting out the Nativity. I just wish I had remembered my camera!

Russell is working on another tooth...that will bring his total to 6.

We love you all and hope that each of you are enjoying this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment