Tuesday, February 5, 2013

1/4/13

This morning I saw Eden playing with two pencils and animating them as if they were people. They were talking to each other and I overheard her pencils conversation. "Hello, how are you...oh look it is baby Jesus...say hello" Then my phone started to ring and she quickly worked that into the dialog. It was a simple thing this morning, but was fun to listen in. :)

I can't remember if I wrote about this one or not...the last day of school before Thanksgiving break I was picking up the kids from school and Gordon climbed into the car looking rather sad. I asked him what was wrong...and then the tears he had been holding back came out and he explained that he was busy cleaning up his desk and he did not get his Thanksgiving hug from his teacher Ms. Wednt. It melted my heart. So I told him that I would pull over and he could run back and get his hug. When he got back to the car he told me, "Mom, it was so great. I made her smile and guess what? She even gave me two hugs!"  He is such a sweet boy! 
Ella asked me today, "Mom is there a baby in your belly?" I replied, "No, not right now". She then said, "Well when you do I hope it is a girl...I will call her Pretty." I asked, "What if it is a boy?" She thought for a moment and then said, "If it is a boy, I will call him Sparky!".

Ella was telling Eden. "Jesus loves EVERYONE!, He loves Chinese people, Asian people, African people...He even loves Tori" (Tori is one of the girls friends)

Russell loves to roll his R's. It makes me smile every time I catch him doing it.

We had a blast being at Grandma and Grandpa Nielsen's house this past week and playing with cousins. Everyone had a playmate and they were entertained for hours. We already miss everyone. 

Russell's teeth count is now up to 8! And he loves to munch on bread and cheese...wow is this boy growing up so fast! And this past week he started to clap his hands.

updated the blog. check it out. earlfamilyblog.blogspot.com

Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment