Tuesday, February 5, 2013

2/4/13

Just a few for this week! Love you all!!!

We were up in the master bedroom looking out the window as Taylor was leaving for work. It had rained so the ground was all wet. As we watched him pull away Eden said, "Look it is Daddy's car's footprint!" (the dry area under the car was now exposed)

Eden asked me, "When do I have ballet?"
I responded "On Tuesday"
E: "Oh is that today?"
M: "No, today is Sat. Then Sunday, Monday THEN Tuesday."
E: "Then after Tuesday ballet is the next day Sat?"
M: "No, it goes Tues, Wed, Thurs., Fri, THEN Sat."
E: "Oh okay..then the next day we get to go see Jesus?" (with a big grin)

I was cutting up an apple for the kids and the knife got my finger. It surprised me so I gasped and quickly grabbed my finger. (Those cutco knifes are sharp!) The kids were eager to help. They went to get me a band-aid. After a few min. Eden came over and came really close to my face and said, "Mom...don't ever do that again! You scared me!"

While Russell was napping on Sunday afternoon I was able to squeeze in a nap myself. And when I opened my bedroom door after I had woken up Gordon was right there. And he said, "I knew you were awake!! I heard you on the thermometer!"

No comments:

Post a Comment