Tuesday, February 5, 2013

9/21/12

The other night Ella said the bedtime prayers and in part of her prayer she said, "bless Dad to be safe...and Russell to be able to sleep so that Mom can get her rest". After the prayer was done she had a big smile on her face and said, "Did you like that Mom?" I replied, "That was a great prayer, I loved how you prayed for others it shows them you love them." She said, "...but what was your favorite part?? was it when I said so you can rest?" yes it was!! And the best thing about it is her prayer was answered quickly. Russell has not been sleeping well for the last two weeks and that night he slept from 7:30 until 5:30. Love it!!..Is it wrong to ask her to prayer for that every time it is her turn? :)

We were in the car getting the kids from school today and I hear Ella ask from the back seat..."Mom, how many skins do we have?" I wasn't sure what she meant. She asked again. I replied, "Well we have layers of skin, is that what you mean?" Then she looked out the window and said, "I knew it...layers. I think we have 3..yes 3 layers of skin!" She is always thinking.

I had Gordon's first parent/teacher conference yesterday. And his teacher Ms. Wendt thinks Gordon is great. She said that they even play basketball together during recess. He is doing well in school and she said, "he is such a joy to have in class."

No comments:

Post a Comment