Tuesday, February 5, 2013

11/19/12

A couple of days late ;)

During scriptures tonight I looked over at Eden was was laying on the ground intensely listening. Then I saw her stick out her tongue to try to touch her nose...it was harder than she thought, she tried some more and then gave up and grabbed her tongue in her fingers and pulled it up until she reached her nose. Then she had a smile of accomplishment. A priceless moment I am glad I glanced over at her at just the right moment :)

Ella has already decided that her next birthday party is going to be a "married party" which I think I have mentioned before. I actually thought that maybe the idea would be lost and a new idea found. I thought it would be short lived and she would want a squinkie party or a hello kitty party (she has also mentioned before) But the married party is gonna be it I think. She talks about it just about everyday. And last night I saw the girls playing "wedding". Ella was explaining to Eden..."Eden stand back and then I throw the flowers and you try to catch them."  "I am going to have a boy and girl on the top of my cake kissing on the lips...and it is okay because they are married." "You stand over there and I am going to walk around here like this". I am not sure where this little girl is getting all of her ideas but she has loads of them. I then asked her, "When you get married in real life where do you want to get married?" She quickly replied, "THE TEMPLE!" Thanks my girl!

Russell's two top teeth broke through and will be fully in probably by Thanksgiving. It is going to make him look like such a big boy. I love that kid so much! I love just snuggling him.

Russell is also now able to sit up all on his own. Last night the kids put on a puppet show and I sat him on the ground to watch. It was so fun to watch from a distance and see how grown up he is becoming. It is going so fast!

Eden said pointing at a little blue speck on the kitchen floor, "What is that?" I replied, "I don't know". She quickly said back, "It taste like a lollipop!" After a few more questions I did figure out that yes indeed she had previously licked it. Awesome ;)

Last night when Taylor was putting Gordon to bed he asked him, "How long do you think you will sleep with your Monkey boy?" (his stuffed monkey). Gordon replied, "Well probably until I am 16...well no, when I am a Dad!"

Tonight I was making pizza for dinner and some cinnamon breadsticks. I was spreading the butter on the dough and Ella said, "Butter is not good by itself..but it is when it is on things." Gordon said, "I like to eat butter plain, I think it is good." I said, "I know and that is gross!" Then there was a pause and Gordon then said, "I know...sometimes I accidentally eat... (I thought he was going to say butter..then he said) sand." I couldn't help myself I laughed out loud. Gordon did too. We had a great time making pizza and being together tonight! I love my kids!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment