Thursday, October 31, 2013

4/29/13

It has been too long! I don't really have an excuse...I have just been slacking lately. Sorry!!
Tonight Russell was munching on a frozen go-gurt(it is a tube full of frozen yogurt) typically you squeeze it from the bottom to get all the goodness to come out. I help Russell out and has he eats it I cut the plastic down so he can reach. I looked over at him tonight when he was getting down to the end. He could tell there was a little bit left at the bottom but he couldn't quite get it. He also had a straw laying on his tray so he picked it up and put the straw into the go-gurt tube to suck all of it out. Smart and resourceful little guy!
Ella is getting so excited for school. We went to the dr. this past week and she is "perfect" measuring in at 46 inches and 46 pounds. Great vision and looks just as health as can be :)
Eden has been such a joy lately. It is really a blast to just sit and chat with her. She is growing up so quickly! I am glad that I will get to have some one on one time with her this year while the other kids are in school and Russell is napping. :)
Gordon has been a great helper around the house. He loves to help mow the lawn and clean basically whatever I ask him to.
At dinner tonight Ella said," It is perfect Gordon can play with Russell and Eden and I can play together and Mom and Dad get to play together....well the way Mom and Dad like to play is by chatting, and Dad likes to play by working too...kids just play."

No comments:

Post a Comment