Thursday, October 31, 2013

4/9/13

These were from a week + ago...but with being out of town I failed to write many down from vacation. So I thought I would send these ones along in the mean time. I am hoping I will remember some from our trip and get those off too. Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!! Love you all!!

I went to put Russell to bed and I set him down in his crib. He quickly sat up and looked all around...he couldn't find his cow-boy. We went to get it and then he went right to bed.

Russell is totally understanding everything now. The other day he was pretty cranky and I asked him if he wanted to go back down for a nap, he quickly looked at me, stopped crying and shook his head no. Then today he was looking a bit sleepy so again I asked him, "do you want to go night-night?" He held up his hand in the air and began to wave bye-bye (which he does whenever he goes to lay down) and started walking toward his crib. 
I was bathing the girls here at my parents house and Gordon was in the tub in the bathroom just one room over from us. The girls were very tired and the tears were freely coming. I was trying to get through this bath time and then Gordon all clean and washed came into the bathroom we were in....he had a bottle of baby shampoo in his hand and handed it to me and said, "mom you should probably use this shampoo...it says 'no more tears'." Such a thoughtful boy! 

My parents just celebrated their anniversary and my mom has put their engagement picture up on Facebook. I was showing the kids and telling them that this was grandma and grandpa when they got married. Ella quickly responded...well and right after that they changed their faces because they don't look like that at all any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment