Thursday, October 31, 2013

9/14/13

Taylor said he overheard Eden on the computer and it asked her what movie she would like to do...he then heard her sing "eenie meenie miny moe" to choose which one she wanted to do.
Which reminds me. We listen to the Brite music cds in the car and Eden knows all the words to the animal cd. She loves it! Her favorite number is Number 4 the one about Turkeys :)
In the car the other day the kids were singing Christmas songs and they started to sing Rudolph the red nosed Reindeer. And they got to the part that says, "All of the other reindeer". Eden said, "OH Olive the other reindeer...I love olives!". :)
In that same conversation Ella was talking about something and said, "Oh my goodness." Eden quickly asked me, "Mom, can Ella say that? 'Oh my goodness'?" I said sure. Then Ella said, "You just can't say 'Oh my goodness sakes'." Eden then was thinking out loud to herself.... "Oh my goodness sakes...sake...sakes. Yeah you can't say sakes. I don't know what that means...that means it is a bad word!"
Russell LOVES to give hugs and kisses. It is adorable! He will blow kisses good-bye and he also is a climber!! Wow does that boy get into things. Need to keep a close eye on that little boy! :) 
The other morning I was helping Ella get ready for school and out of the blue she looked at me and said, "Mom, I am so glad that I got you for my Mom!" Made my day! Love my sweet Ellanor!
We love you all and hope you each had a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment