Thursday, October 31, 2013

9/3/13

I overheard Gordon talking to one of his little toys (a zooble pet) as we were getting out of the car. He said, "Do you want to go play bowling? Me too....yeah, you can be a pin!" It just made me giggle!
I gave Gordon a kiss on the cheek tonight and then I saw him quickly go to rub it off....I said, "Hey don't you rub off my kisses!" His quick response was, "NO, I'm rubbing it IN." :) Quick on his feet that one !

Before Taylor left for work the other morning Eden said..." okay fruit hug!" Taylor explain that it is actually called a group hug :) 

The kids loved going to Disneyland this past weekend! Very tiring weekend but packed with a lot of fun!! Cars land was a favorite for all...and the girls especially loved the Little Mermaid Ride. Russell loved Its a Small World. So magical! can't wait until the next trip to the Happiest Place on Earth :)
Updated the blog with Eden's birthday go and check it out--soon I will add Disneyland photos.
Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment