Thursday, October 31, 2013

8/23/13

Just a few for this week...but I want to get back on track on getting them out on time :) Love you all!!

I can't remember if I wrote this one down already but Gordon said it again last night. Taylor is busy with work so he was not here for bed time last night. So it was my duty to tell the story. After I was done (which I must admit..was not my best work). Ella said, "Mom can you make it longer and better next time?" Gordon quickly said, "Dad is good at stories...but Mom you are really good at throwing parties!" :) Thanks Gordon!
The girls were remembering our Earl Family Reunion at the Arizona Grand Hotel and they were talking about swimming in the pool with Uncle Cameron and Rebekah. So I started to explain that they are not dating anymore and that Cameron is now dating a girl named Alison. Ella quickly said, "A different Alison...not Jorgan and Alison's Alison". Eden said, ?Yeah because she has a man and it is Jorgan!"
I was making chocolate cupcakes for Eden's party. I was mixing the batter and turned around to find Russell was climbing into his high chair (which I have never seen him do before) with a little assistance he made it in and then looked at me with a huge grin as to say, 'Okay Mom, I am ready for the taste test'. I don't even know how he knew what I was making...guess the smell in the kitchen gave it away. But I could not resist. I gave him a lick of the bowl when I was done and he got the biggest grin on his face. Smacked his lips and then started to climb out of his chair. Mission accomplished!
Grandma and Grandpa Nielsen sent a birthday card for Eden in the mail. It was a pop up castle card. Eden loved it! after she opened it, she quickly went to get her squinkies (very very very small dolls) to have live in her new little castle. The card will entertain her for hours to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment