Thursday, October 31, 2013

10/29/13

I am very off on when I am sending these out...but I had a good amount gathered so I thought I would send them out ;) Love you all!!

Today I was getting ready to head out to the grocery store and Eden and Russell were going to be with me. Eden went out a few min before I did to get in the car. I looked out there to check on her while I was grabbing a few last min things and I saw her leaning up from the backseat and looking at herself in the rear-view mirror singing her little heart out. So cute. Then when Russell and I got out to the car Eden was all buckled in her seat and she said look Mom I can see myself lots of times. She pointed up to the front seat which had both visors down with the mirrors open aimed at her cute face as well as the rear-view mirror adjusted so she could also see herself. She also turned on all the lights so she could see herself even better. Put a smile on my face!
I came into the family room and saw on one of our leather couches with the name "EDEN" scratched into the cushion. I quickly found Eden to ask her about it...she replied that Ella wrote it. So I went and found Ella and when I asked her if she wrote that she said, "Yes." I then asked her why she would do that? She said Eden and her were playing a game and she wanted Eden to know which side of the couch was going to be her side so she wrote her name there so she wouldn't forget. I then explained that on a leather couch when you scratch something into it like that it is like you got a marker and wrote on it...that it would not come off. She did not realize that. She felt bad. Good thing I was already planning to go and buy a slip cover for that couch today. ;)

Russell has always been my climber...but now his new favorite place to climb in on the kitchen counter. And while he is up there he gets into the cupboard and gets dishes out....ah...heres to hoping the next little bundle is not a climber too...wears me out ;)

Russell and I were up first on sat morning watching a little show and snuggling with his blanket. Then Ella came down and joined us, the Eden came down awhile later....Russell got up grabbed his blanket and went over to where Eden was sitting and put his blanket on her. Then he came back and snuggled with Ella. Melt my heart!

Ella received an award at school yesterday called a 'caught ya'.(where the catch you doing something good)  When Gordon came home from school Ella went over to him and said, "Gordon, don't feel bad, but I got a caught ya today...I am awesome right!?" Gordon asked,"Why did you get it?" Ella's response," ...... I don't even know!".

No comments:

Post a Comment