Thursday, October 31, 2013

5/18/13

We were in the car and I was listening in on the kids conversation....Eden asked Gordon, "Is there water in Heaven?" Gordon replied, "Yes! Heaven is a lot like it is here...except you just will never have any owies" :)
Eden loves to dip her food into things and she is notorious for "painting" things as she dips. By the time she is finished her plate is covered...very artistically.
I can't remember if I have given the teeth update for Russell. Two of his four molars have broken through with another on the way.
I have updated the blog with a few things as well. Remember to check that out...www.earlfamilyblog.blogspot.com   You need to be logged in with the email address I sent your invite to to access it. If you need an invite again let me know. (Sorry it is a hassle...but I feel much better since we went private)
Ella woke up the other morning with blue on her lips. Taylor came and told me..."I am pretty sure Ella colored her lips with a blue marker". And to be totally honest I wasn't super surprised...I could see her thinking it would be pretty lipstick and go for it. (although I know she knows better). I went to ask her about it. I asked her if she put marker on her lips. She said, "No! We need to figure out why my lips are blue!....maybe there was a marker in my bed while I was sleeping?" I went and checked her bed expecting to find a blue marker open and all over her sheets. And there was nothing there. I couldn't explain it. Then a little while later Ella came to me again, "Mom I really need to figure out how my lips got blue...." she sat there for a moment and then with exclamation said, "I got it! I probably slept on my Doodle Bear  and that marker got on my face." (note: A Doodle Bear is a bear made to be drawn on with markers and the you can wash and color on it over and over again)She ran to get the bear and sure enough she even knew the exact place that the marker transferred from the bear to her face. Smart little girl. And now we know that Teddy is a play bear not a sleeping bear ;) And also glad to know that we don't have a little stealth mouse in our house running around with a blue marker turning lips different colors.

We were in the car and I overheard Ella telling her friend I had a dream that my Mom was a super hero. She dove into the water with her cape and saved the baby twins. 

We babysit swap with some friends so we can go to the temple and it was our turn with the kids. Gordon was very excited for them to come. He asked, "how long till they get here?" I told him5 min. He asked how long does that take. I said it is 60 seconds 5 times. Then a few min later he came running down stairs saying they are here and it only took 4 min and 37 seconds!

Love you all so much!!!! Hope you had a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment