Thursday, October 31, 2013

9/30/13

I am late getting this out....here are a few ;)

Last night we were getting ready to do scriptures and Ella was wanting to get a drink of water. Taylor was asking her to wait until we were finished. He was trying to explain to her that you can tell your body what you want to do (teaching self-control and patience). Then faintly I heard Eden say out loud, "Body I would like to do scriptures". Made me smile :)
In the car yesterday I heard Russell sucking on something. I couldn't think of what he could have reached that he could suck on. I looked back at a spot sign and saw that he was suckin' away on his big toe. ;)
Gordon and I were going over his vocabulary words for his science test. I was quizzing him. I asked him what does "prey" mean. He quickly replied, "It is when you get on your knees and talk to Heavenly Father." I explained that it is prey with an 'e' then he said, "Oh of course..." and then gave the correct answer. :)
We have a little plastic shopping cart that the kids love to play with and push around the house. They love to give Russell rides in it....and he loves to have rides in it. Tonight when Gordon was giving Russell a "roller-coaster ride" Russell put his hands up in the air on the 'fast' part. So cute!
Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment