Thursday, October 31, 2013

6/19/13

So sorry I have been a HUGE slacker lately!!! I have not been feeling well and that is making me lazy in a few things and unfortunately this has been one :(.
So here is what I can remember from what has been going on the past little while....
Russell loves to wave to people. And he will even say "hi" or "bye" with it on occasion.
Russell is full blown walking. All over the place. It is so cute to watch him. He is pretty independent but if you are near by when he passes you he will reach up his little hand for your finger to take you with him on his journey.
The kids have been so wonderful at helping out around the house. They help me empty the dishwasher, vacuum, sweep, and they can clean the loft all by them selves, take out the trash, help cook lunch and sometimes dinner!! Gordon even cleaned two bathrooms for me the other day. The toilets and even the tub! I can get very use to this!! They are wonderful worker bees!
We were in the loft yesterday and Ella said to Eden, "I need your skills!" Eden with a puzzled looks said back, "You need my skittles?" Ella then said, "No, not your skittles...your skills...like your bones!"

No comments:

Post a Comment