Wednesday, May 23, 2012

11/12/11

Sorry I missed a week :)

Julie and the boys came down to play this week and we were over at the park. Ella was getting right up in Alexander's face talking to him and giving him love. I said to her, "Don't pop Alexander's bubble". (we are working on personal space) She said back, "Mom, HE doesn't have a bubble." I said, "Everyone has a bubble". She looked up at me and said, "Well I don't have a bubble!"

One of the kids new phrases that they say all the time now is "That is easy peasy lemon squeezy" :) When Eden says it it always makes me smile!

The kids like to play "house" except they call it 'honey and sweetie'. Then this morning after Taylor left for work Ella looked over at me and said, "Mom, is Dad your really real honey?" "Yes he is!!" was my reply. :)

I was getting Eden ready for bed tonight, first I took off the Rapunzel dress, then an apron, then her jumper, then a shirt, then a green tutu and then a pink tutu. I had no idea she had all of that on. I thought the dress looked a little more poofy than normal :)

Eden was laying in my lap and she looked up at me and said, "There is a baby in my belly" I asked her what she was going to name her baby. She then informed me that the babies name was 'Doggie'.

Lots of Eden stories but here is one more. Whenever ANYTHING is hard for her to do she looks at me and says, "Mom it is too heavy". Most times it is not the phrase you should say but she says it anyway with confidence. :)

We sure love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment