Wednesday, May 23, 2012

3/18/12

Just a few week...I know there were loads more, but alas again I forget to right notes for myself. Love you all!!

During lunch today the kids were talking. Gordon said to Ella, " When you are a Mom you will get to have babies in your belly too." Then Ella said to Eden, "And when you are a Mom you will have babies in your belly too!" Ella said to Gordon, "And you too Gordon?" Gordon responded, "Nope, but I get to have the priesthood!" :)

Eden came up to me the other night and said, "When baby Russell comes out he can play the i-pad"  and then this morning she was laying on my lap playing the i-touch and whispered to my belly, "When you come out you can not take the i-pad away from me, okay?"

We went bowling yesterday with Grandpa Earl, Uncle Cameron, and Lincoln. It was fun. The kids each had their St. Patrick's Day socks on. Gordon and Ella each got a strike! So fun to be together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment