Wednesday, May 23, 2012

2/21/12

Just a few for now. Also check out the updates on the blog. www.earlfamilyblog.blogspot.com

Love you all LOTS and LOTS!!! :)

We have a McDonalds near our house and most times when we drive by Eden will yell out, "Look Donald...Duck".

The girls were in the car with my yesterday and Eden was scratching the top of the car. Ella looked at her and said..."don't do that or it will ruin the car and we will have to throw it in the really big garbage can made for cars"....confession...I may have mentioned that before, at least she was listening ;)

We were driving home from school today and Gordon said, "Mom, when I am a grown-up will we still have this car?" I said, "Maybe...why?" His response... "Well I really like this car and I still want us to have it when I am a grown-up".

No comments:

Post a Comment