Wednesday, May 23, 2012

11/7/11

WOW I have been horrible the last couple of weeks. I think I forgot at least one week and this week I have been saying to myself A LOT that "that has to go in the grandparents journal" and I have not written notes to myself and with my prego brain have not remembered them. :(

We sure love you all! And have been thinking about it more and more especially around this time of year. We are so grateful and blessed to have each of you in our lives and the examples you have given us! So glad that we have you all for eternity :)

Just have...
I made the girls a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch today. And Ella asked, "Is it called a girl-ed cheese sandwich?"

Gordon is doing so well in school! We call him our 100% boy. Every Friday he comes home with his test sheet to show us he got them all right again :) Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment