Wednesday, May 23, 2012

5/8/12

Trying to get back on track...I only have a few, such a shame because I feel like there have been so many adorable things lately the kids have done...but my mind in not remembering much these days ;)

Ella : (yelled from upstairs down to Gordon) "How did you do at school today?"
Gordon: yelled up "Good"
---LONG PAUSE----
Ella: Yelled again "Now you should ask me 'How did you do at ballet?' "
Gordon: "Oh, How did you do at ballet?"
Ella: "Good, thanks!"

Eden came into the room the other day carrying our large feather duster. She held it up to her face and said, "Look it's my mustache."

Russell is growing up so quickly! He is already holding his head up quite well. And he is now eating like a champ. He is well on his way to being a rolly-polly baby like the others were. :) I just can't stop looking at him. He brings so much joy to our lives. I can't imagine life without him now!

Taylor has been working hard training for the Triathlon in Sept...and I am itching to start my training as well. I have my Dr. Apt next week to get the a.o.k. to start working out again. :) We have that coming in Sept. and last min we signed up for another race. This time it will be just a half marathon but I will be running it with an old teammate so I am very excited about it!

This weekend was wonderful to see so much family and to have Russell's blessing. What a wonderful occasion!
We love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment