Wednesday, May 23, 2012

1/17/12

The other day I ran out to the store to grab something and I had all the kids with me. We were all walking back to the car through the parking lot. I was holding Eden's hand and Ella and Gordon were holding hands. I looked back to check on them and I saw Gordon holding Ella's hand and with his other he had his arm raised as high as he could straight up into the air. When I looked at him he said, "Mom, see I am making myself tall so the cars can see me so they don't hit Ella and me." Always thinking that little boy. Cleaver, and a great protector :)

We were looking through the pictures my friend had taken of the tough mudder race that Taylor did on Saturday. There was a picture of him at the top of one of the slippery muddy mountains he had to climb. Gordon being proud of his daddy said, "Look, dad is like a law....I mean a lawyer!"

The kids have been really soaking things in during scripture study. We have done "quiz night" a few times last week and they really know their stuff. They know even the littlest details. It warms my heart every time!

I feel as if I am always playing catch up with these grandparents journals lately...I am hoping to find my groove here again soon. Don't give up on me just yet :)
Love you all so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment