Wednesday, May 23, 2012

5/18/12

Russell has a nick name already it is "our little lamb". When he is just waking up or even sometimes when he is sleeping he makes this noise that sounds just like a baby lamb. It is adorable! I wish he could stay "my little lamb" always!

Gordon's mother day gift: It was a fill in the blank poem that goes like this
She has Brown hair and big hazel eyes.
She's 135 years old.
I think she's  150  inches high,
And has a heart of gold.
Her favorite color must be  blue
...I think that's what she said.
She weighs about 160  pounds
and tucks me into bed.
Her favorite food is crave
I love her, you can see. She's just the perfect mother and means everything to me.

Ella's mother day gift:Ella's was also a fill in the blank
My Mom's favorite thing to do is play with me
The yummiest food my mom makes is  pizza
The show my Mom likes to watch on tv best is sleeping beauty
My favorite thing to do with my mom is to play candylandThe silliest thing my mom does is make silly facesMy mom's favorite color are all the colorsMy Mom's best friend's name is Ali (my aunt)
My Mom loves it when I wash dishesThe nicest thing my mom does for me is make me dinnerIf my mom could go anywhere, she would go to ballet on TuesdaysIf I could give my mom anything it would be a Sleeping Beauty Doll

Ella while we were playing games tonight she was laying on the ground and looked up at me and said, "Mom, show me your Rock Star face!"

One of our games we have is called Zingo. It has little discs that have simple pictures on them to play Bingo with. The game was out but we were not really playing it. All of the kids where taking turns sitting on the couch and holding Russell. When it came to Ella's turn she was so excited. She had Russell in her arms and then she reached over to the arm of the couch were she had placed one of these tiles from this Zingo game. And this particular one had a heart on it. She showed it to Russell and said, "See Russell I picked out the one with a heart just for you, because I love you sweet boy!" Melt my heart!!

Eden is such a chatter box. She says cute things all the time and just listening to the way she says it in her cute voice and with her adorable smile it brings me so much joy!

Tonight I was going into the kitchen to make dinner and Eden cut in front of me and was blocking the way ans asked, "What is the password?". My first guess was "Please" Eden's reply was, "Nope"....then I tried, "I love you"-thinking even if that was not it she would still let me through. Then she got a big smile on her face and whispered, "Try 'ice cream'". So I did as she said and said, "Ice Cream" and she let me pass. ;)

Gordon's Kindergarten gradation was this morning. So proud of that kid! Ended the year with Straight A's :)

Two days this week Russell let me get 2- 4hours of sleep and 1- 5 hour stretch....I could get use to this!! ;)

I love my job! Wouldn't switch it for anything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment