Monday, November 28, 2016

2/19/15

Russell went to get a box of toys out of his closet this morning. He came running back out and said, "Mom I can't, it's too dangerous!" 

We went to an arrow of light ceremony last night. While we were there everyone was quiet we were in the back and I heard Russell whispering to himself, "up, down, left, right, we are going to move our feet tonight. Like nobodies watching... Like nobody's watching..."

I went to put Evalyn in the car to do the afternoon pick up and she looked at me then shook her head no and wagged her finger. She was done being in the car. Poor girl is in that car seat all the time.

Gordon and I went to the mother and sons dance last night. We had such a blast dancing the night away! We were talking about it this morning with the girls and Ella was asking if they threw out any blow up guitars like they did at the daddy daughter dance last year and Gordon said.... "No, it must have been a leap year last year because that sounds pretty special."

Gordon said to me tonight, "You just made me laugh tears."

I made a southern beans and rice dish the other night. It had red beans, pinto beans, and kidney beans. Gordon looked at the bean mix and pointing to the kidney beans said, "Look at these huge beans...they must be special edition."

No comments:

Post a Comment