Monday, November 28, 2016

6/4/14

Just a few to help me get back on track. :) Love you all!!! We had a wonderful vacation for the last week and a half, back to normal life :) 

Taylor took the oldest three kids fishing this past weekend. Gordon even caught a large catfish. It was a catch and release pond. He was so excited! When he was recounting the experience to our home teachers he said, "I was sitting down on the edge of the water like a little sapling tree so that the fish would not recognize that I was fishing and trying to catch them." Loved that he was not just a tree but a sapling tree. :)

Russell out of the blue will run up to you and say (what I thought was)...circle. After some further investigation I realized he was not saying circle...he was saying snuggle. As soon as I asked, "OH, do you want to snuggle?" He screamed out with excitement and relief that I had figured out what he was trying to tell me...YES!"
Evalyn has learned to roll over! Wow, did that happen quickly for anyone else? I feel like I just had her last week! She is adorable and we all just love her to pieces!
Evalyn's four month stats: Head 50% at 41 cm. Length 90% at 25 1/2 inches, weight 40% at 13.2 pounds.
We had a wonderful visit with Mildred while we were in Southern California. It was such a treat to see her! It has been too long. The kids were excited to go to her house as well. We have a wonderful picture of the kids with Mildred (well minus Russell...he was asleep in the car). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment