Monday, November 28, 2016

5/15/14

Russell had a boogery nose....I told him to get some tissue paper to wipe of his nose. He just latched onto the 'paper' and used a book. I said, No sweetie tissue paper. Again paper was all he heard so he found a scrap piece of paper and wiped his nose on it...with not much relief I might add it was actually getting worse. So then I realized he probably doesnt know what 'tissue' means. So I said lets get a piece of toilet paper. He knew right what to do then. WE learned a new word today ;) 

Taylor attached a seat to the back of the bike to take Russell for a ride. He was loving life riding away with a lighting McQueen helmet on. As they were peddling away Russell looked back to me and said, no worry, I be right back!. 

Russell's worried face is one of the most adorable things. He does it all the time now. When he does something he knows he shouldn't, when he is asking for something that he wants...when he get embarrassed. 

Whenever I ask Russell if he wants to sing a song... He will say YES. I suggest 'I looked out the window' He replies.... no no SUN....

Gordon had his first pinewood derby and had so much fun! We have made a video of it that Taylor will upload and send you the link (if he hasn't already done so). So fun to watch Gordon get so excited with his friends. He was such a great sport. Always congratulating his friends when they won. Just all around a great sport and such a joy to watch!

One of my dear friends moved last weekend and Taylor was going over to help them move. The kids wanted to help, so they all went with cleaner and rags in hand and helped clean their house while the adults were loading up the truck. Warms my heart that they were such good little helpers :)
Ellanor had kindergarten graduation today. She was so beautiful! (I have attached a picture for those of you not on facebook)  I love that girl so much. She is so ready for first grade....oh and is Eden so ready to start school...they are growing up so fast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment