Monday, November 28, 2016

2/4/16

Evalyn finally has enough hair to do a little something with it. Each morning I do her hair up in my bathroom. She sits on the counter with her feet in my sink so she can watch me as I do her hair. And then when I am done, she stands up and squeals with excitement and then leans up to the mirror and kisses herself. It is adorable!  

I was giving Evalyn a hug. She had her arms wrapped around my neck really tight. Then I whispered I love you then she pulled back and gave me a big kiss. Melt my heart! 

I find it a little hilarious that both of the kids are so excited to go to the play place at the gym. (which makes me so happy to know they are happy while I am working out)....but then when it is time for me to pick them up Russell immediately starts to cry. He wants to stay there all day. Grateful it is not the other way around at least ;)
Eden is a sweetheart. She wrote me a letter the other day it said, "I love you Mom and I am so happy that we have a baby! I like having a baby because they look so cute! I want to know what he looks like when he is six. I love baby boys they are so awesome! Do you think baby boys are cute? I do. I can't wait until grandma and grandpa are here. Love, Eden" 

At least a few times a week when I go to get Evalyn out of her car seat when we get home... She will pretend to be asleep. The kids will even try to make her laugh and she keeps a straight face for a long time. I am so empressed :)

We were driving in the car to get the kids from school and a Pink song came on the radio. The lyric to the chorus of the song is "you got to get up and try". It repeats itself quite a few times.... Then from the back Russell yells a response "I am up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment