Monday, November 28, 2016

8/23/16

Gordon and Russell were playing with the pool noodle light sabers and Gordon said, "I am not a Pineada, don't you Pineada me!"
Gordon was sitting at the piano to practice and he figured out how to change the different sounds the piano makes (ie organ, flute, ect...) He got to the organ and played a low note and held down the pedal, for a REALLY long time. Then I looked over at him and saw him sitting there on the bench with both of his hands raised up in the air as if he were conducting and having this low loud note go on and on. I am sure his face was matching his intensity, but I couldn't see it from the angle I was at :)
I asked Gordon the other day, "Do you want to cut the lawn?" He looked at me super serious and said, "I... don't know what that means". Apparently I don't call it a lawn very often.
When we were at target the other day I let Russell and Evalyn look at the toys for a bit. There is a toy bird that when you pet it it will copy what you say. I was watching Russell play with this bird. He went up to it and started to pet it and say. "I love to see the temple". :) 

Evalyn fell on the stairs and got a blackeye. I was telling the kids about it. Ellanor quickly was concerned and said, "oh no is a blackeye contagious?" I figured out she was concerned if a blackeye was anything like pinkeye :) 

Henry can roll over both ways and is already wearing 12 month clothes... This guy growing up WAY too fast!!! 16 pounds at his last visit. 

Eden has been loosing teeth left and right!! Front two are now missing along with one on the bottom. 7 years on Thursday. Again... Growing up too quickly!! We had her under the sea party this past Saturday. She had a wonderful time!!! And she requested sushi for her birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment