Monday, November 28, 2016

4/25/14

Russell was playing with the Barbie phone and it says quite a few different sayings like , "I love this song, let's go shopping together, Let's have a picnic on the beach, Let's see a movie....but every time it asked "Do you want to get some ice cream?" He would enthusiastically yell "YES!"

I have been using the ipad as my alarm to wake me up in the morning, so I have it on the nightstand just next to our bed. Russell has quickly figured out it's nightly location. I have found him many mornings trying as best he can to sneak the iPad away so he can play before I wake up....it is actually a good thing I catch him or I would not wake up on time ;)
Today Russell had a plastic bat and was holding it up and down and pounding it into the ground saying "frozen heart"..."cut through the heart..." over and over. I realized that he was singing the first song on the movie Frozen when the men are cutting and collecting blocks of ice. It is more than adorable watching his rendition of the song.
Evalyn is not consistent but I have found her sucking on her fingers a lot more lately. Usually at least two at once. She might not be a thumb sucker, but could be a finger(s) sucker...we will see.
Poor Gordon has been sick all week with a fever and a sore throat. He is such a good sick kid. I know I have probably mentioned it before, but he is a sweetie when he is not feeling well and laying on the couch.
Ella came into my room very early last Friday morning. She woke me up with much concern. She asked, "Have Dad and Gordon left for their camp-out yet? I want to give them a kiss and hug before they leave!" I assured her they were still home and would be (sleeping) for at least a few more hours. :) 

The girls have been working on their ballet dance for their upcoming recital. It will be Sat May 17th. Details will be coming shortly for that. ;)
Life is wonderful! A little crazy at times, but I would not change it for anything in the world! Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment