Friday, October 21, 2011

10/10/11

Eden has followed in Taylor's footsteps and found it her position to make sure the older kids stay in line. :) (like Taylor use to do when he was little letting all of his older siblings know when it was time for bed). When the kids we pick up from school get into the car she says, "are your belts on?...get your seat belts on!"

This morning we were playing up in the loft and had some music playing. Eden ran over and grabbed the plush Strawberry shortcake doll that is just about as tall as she is and started dancing the waltz around the stage with her. She was so graceful I was quite impressed.

Last night the weather was great so the kids decided to eat outside on the picnic table. They all had their hoodies on and one by one the girls each moved and sat as close as they could to Gordon. He was loving it...and so was I! :)

The other day Gordon came down the stairs and said, "When I grow up I want to be a fire fighter". Ella was standing there so I asked her what she wanted to be. She thought for a moment and then said, "When I grow up I want to be Sleeping Beauty!"

We went camping this past weekend, so I will add some stories of that for the next round.
Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment